Do you have a food allergy questions over and above the standard packages? Or do you feel like you have a few questions from each package, but have enough knowledge that you don't need the whole package? If so, feel free to contact us to discuss your questions and how we can best serve you. Custom packages could include:
- Hourly consultation to ask those nagging questions you have always wondered about
- Creating a package to address something you were able to do in the past, but are unsure of now due to food allergies. For example, camping with food allergies.
- Calling companies to determine whether your allergen(s) are in a product on your behalf
- Coming with you to discuss allergies with your child's Teachers and/or Principals
- Researching allergy aware accommodations at a holiday destination
- Researching allergy aware restaurants
- Active listening to concerns and frustrations
Contact us now to see how we can reduce the stress in your life!
What happens when you click "Book Now"?:
- You will be brought to an online calendar where you will be able to schedule a free, 15 min consultation. This meeting will be via Skype or phone. We can also meet personally, if you are in Calgary at a coffee shop of your choice, if you prefer.
- After scheduling, watch for the confirmation email. This email will give you a link to a questionnaire regarding your food allergy information which should be completed prior to our call. This information will help us understand your needs. At the same time, you will also receive a list of prices for standard packages.
- On our call, we'll discuss your situation and how we can help you. We'll talk about the different packages and what might be beneficial to you. You'll be able to decide whether we are a good fit and if you would like to go ahead, we will discuss a start date and booking times. If during the call you feel we are not a good fit, we would be happy to help you find someone who is.
- After our call, you will receive a contract to sign. Payment for packages must be made at time of contract signing. If you are booking the Full Pantry, or a large custom package, you may pay in full, OR make a 50% deposit with the remaining to be paid at the halfway point of your package. Payment accepted includes major credit card, or e-transfer. More details about how to pay and timing will be included in your contract email.
- Package bookings can take place long distance via Skype, phone, or in person at a coffee shop of your choice, if you are in Calgary.
- All package bookings must be completed within a certain time frame, based on what package(s) you decide on, and consult time available. This timing will be noted on your contract. For example, one standard package will need to be completed within 2 weeks of contract signing, unless Friendly Pantry Consulting Inc. does not have times available that fit your needs. For the larger, more extensive packages such as the 5 appointment Full Pantry Package, you will have 10 weeks to complete all bookings required. If Friendly Pantry Consulting Inc. does not have sufficient booking time available, this will be discussed and package completion times will be adjusted accordingly. We recommend booking the same time every week-2 weeks until the packages are complete.