The Inspired Kitchen Membership Terms & Conditions
1. Membership Fees: Membership fees are due on the first day of each month and will be automatically charged. If the fee is not paid/completed, you will be emailed within 5 days. If the fee is not paid within 5 days, membership privileges (access to the trainings, membership page and Facebook group) will be revoked.
2. First Payment: The first payment of $10 US is payable upon registration and holds your spot in the membership and pays for the month of January, 2019 at the fee of $10/month. The membership will begin January 7, 2019. After that, payments will be taken on the first of each month with the 1st monthly payment on February 1, 2019 and continuing each month after that. Only 50 people will be admitted at the introductory, $10/month USD rate. Additional members (past the first 50 will be admitted at $15USD/month until the membership closing date of December 10, 2018.
3. Refunds: All membership fees (including the first fee) are non-refundable.
4. Membership Cancellations or Changes: Memberships may be cancelled at anytime by accessing your Moonclerk user account or with 14 days notice by emailing email@example.com. Please ensure you allow a minimum of 14 days notice prior to the next billing date to ensure your membership is discontinued before you are billed.
5. General Disclaimer: Friendly Pantry Consulting Inc. provides advice, plans, training and strategies to its users or clients on how to manage food allergies personally & in business as a public service and for informational use only. Friendly Pantry Consulting Inc. is not providing services as a Physician, Psychologist, Dietician, Nutritionist or Legal Professional. Clients should seek medical advice regarding food allergies or any other medical conditions from a personal physician. Clients should not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it, because of information received by Friendly Pantry Consulting Inc. None of the information provided should substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis and treatment. Operators who develop allergen management related policies and procedures as part of their commitment to consumer safety are urged to use the advice and guidance of legal counsel.
6. Safety Disclaimer: Friendly Pantry Consulting Inc. makes no guarantee, either expressed or implied, as to the fitness of any information, recommendation, product or service or the ability of these to provide food allergy safety. All information provided is done so in good faith and every effort is made to provide accurate ideas based on information available at the time. Because each person and situation are different, the user or client assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of information provided on this website and/or services provided by Friendly Pantry Consulting Inc.
7. Use Of This Website: Everything on this website (and Friendly Pantry Consulting Inc's related websites) are the property of Friendly Pantry Consulting Inc., including, but not limited to: ideas, words, graphics, design, information, data, documents. It is protected by Canadian copyright laws. You must receive explicit permission to use any of the information provided on this website for purposes other than non-commercial/personal use. You ARE allowed to link to this website or it's related websites. You ARE allowed to use quotes and parts of blog posts (100 words or less) if specific credit is given to Friendly Pantry Consulting Inc. AND there is a text link back to the original content.
8. Affiliates: Mention of other organizations and websites are provided for information purposes only, and are not an endorsement of services or products.
We are a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
9. Privacy: Your privacy is important to Friendly Pantry Consulting Inc. and we are committed to protecting it through this policy. Please be aware that by using this site, you are agreeing to this policy. If you have any questions about your privacy and how information is collected and used on this website, please feel free to contact Corinna: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information is collected in 2 ways on this site:
a. Information You Provide To Us. There are various ways that you may choose to provide your information via forms, surveys, comments, download a resource, make a purchase, etc. We use this information to deliver the requested product or service (free or paid), to improve our performance, to provide you with food allergy support, purchase offers, promotions, information & customer service. If you are from the EU, your information will be used to deliver the product or service (free or paid), and improve our performance. EU contacts will be required to give additional consent before receiving additional support, purchase offers, promotions, and other information.
b. Information We Collect Automatically Through Technology. Similar to other commercial websites; as you navigate through this website, we may use automatic data collection technologies like Google Analytics, social media pixels or cookies to collect information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This will generally include information about your general location, your traffic pattern through our website or the website that sent you here, and communications between your computer and our website. Among other things, we will collect data about the type of computer you use, your internet connection, your IP address, your operating system, and your browser type. To the extent that you voluntarily provide personal information to us, our systems will associate the automatically collected information with your personal information. Information collected automatically is used for website statistics, development and to improve our website and our service offerings. We may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for things like assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
Information collected on this site will not be shared with 3rd parties (except for the safe email storage companies we use to communicate with you (if you choose) or other affiliates, subsidiaries and service providers like software companies that are required to perform our free or paid services with you). If you agree to be added to an email list, you are always able to unsubscribe at anytime by using the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of every email. Your email address will never be rented, leased or sold. This website may contain links to third parties and Friendly Pantry Consulting Inc. is not responsible for privacy policies of third parties.
Information collected on this site will be kept until you decide to unsubscribe from our lists OR we discontinue using our data storage provider because the cost outweighs the value of keeping it.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we may use software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or copy or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
10. Visitors’ GDPR Rights
Most of the visitors to this website are from North America, but if you are within the European Union, welcome! You're entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
a. You have the right to request access to your data that we store and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data. Information collected on this site will be kept until you decide to unsubscribe from our lists OR we discontinue using our data storage provider.
b. You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
c. You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
d. To the extent that you provided consent to processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of prior processing based upon your prior consent.
e. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
f. We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
11. Use of Paid Courses, Programs, and Associated Material
Friendly Pantry Consulting Inc. from time-to-time provides various courses, programs, and associated material for sale on this website. We grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our courses, programs, membership sites and associated material for your own personal use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the courses or membership sites in any manner.
By ordering or participating in Courses, you agree that the Courses you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
By ordering or participating in Courses, you further agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon the Courses and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Courses.