Newly Diagnosed Package
This Package Is For You If:
You or your child have been diagnosed with a food allergy, celiac disease, or a food intolerance within the last 9 months.
You feel overwhelmed and paralyzed when going to the grocery store.
You don't know where to start or you only know a bit when it comes to checking if food is safe.
You're stuck feeding your family a few things because you know they're safe but are afraid to try something new.
You don't have time to search through pages and pages of info. on the web.
There are many great food allergy resources out there. But how do you know what information is important when? It's easy to get bogged down trying to solve all the problems that come with food restrictions at once.
Instead, this package will give you the EXACT steps you need to take TODAY. Once you have completed those, you will then be guided to the next step, all in bite size pieces with the help of a certified AllerCoach and mom who has dealt with multiple food allergies for over 10 years.
This package will give you:
- A step-by-step guide to bring you from overwhelm to super food allergy mom.
- A PAUSE from thinking about what to safely feed your family so you can focus on what you need to know.
- Exactly the information you need to know NOW to get your household running smoothly again with your new normal.
- The plans, lists and ideas that will start your life as a food allergy mom off simply and easily.
- Someone to talk to who knows what you are going through, and has 10 years plus managing multiple food allergies.
- Entrance into the Friendly Pantry Community where there are other Canadian moms like you to connect with and share experiences and resources.
This package is "virtual friendly" and can be done via Skype or Phone even if you don't live in Calgary!
What happens when you click "Book Now"?
- You will be brought to an online calendar where you will be able to schedule a free, 15 min consultation. This meeting will be via Skype or phone. We can also meet personally, if you are in Calgary at a coffee shop of your choice, if you prefer.
- After scheduling, watch for the confirmation email. This email will give you a link to a questionnaire regarding your food allergy information which should be completed prior to our call. This information will help us understand your needs. At the same time, you will also receive a list of prices for standard packages.
- On our call, we'll discuss your situation and how we can help you. We'll talk about the different packages and what might be beneficial to you. You'll be able to decide whether we are a good fit and if you would like to go ahead, we will discuss a start date and booking times. If during the call you feel we are not a good fit, we would be happy to help you find someone who is.
- After our call, you will receive a contract to sign. Payment for packages must be made at time of contract signing. If you are booking the Full Pantry, or a large custom package, you may pay in full, OR make a 50% deposit with the remaining to be paid at the halfway point of your package. Payment accepted includes major credit card, or e-transfer. More details about how to pay and timing will be included in your contract email.
- Package bookings can take place long distance via Skype, phone, or in person at a coffee shop of your choice, if you are in Calgary.
- All package bookings must be completed within a certain time frame, based on what package(s) you decide on, and consult time available. This timing will be noted on your contract. For example, one standard package will need to be completed within 2 weeks of contract signing, unless Friendly Pantry Consulting Inc. does not have times available that fit your needs. For the larger, more extensive packages such as the 5 appointment Full Pantry Package, you will have 10 weeks to complete all bookings required. If Friendly Pantry Consulting Inc. does not have sufficient booking time available, this will be discussed and package completion times will be adjusted accordingly. We recommend booking the same time every week-2 weeks until the packages are complete.