What do you need help with, Mama?
Download one (or all) of these free food allergy resources.
(You'll find more free resources in blog posts too)!
I'm New To Food Allergies
I want to know the most important things to do after food allergy diagnosis.
I'm In A Cooking Rut
Please give me some easy, food allergy-safe dinner ideas I can use tonight!
School Scares Me
I want the lowdown on school food allergy solutions so my kiddo is safe at school.
Ready to take back your life in spite of food allergies?
You're in the right place!
Food is used as a way to bring people together for family gatherings, holiday celebrations, school activities, and almost everything! It's the centre piece of social living. After food allergy diagnosis, this centre piece which we knew to bring people together sometimes creates a divide in which we struggle to find our place.
- add stress, especially if you're working outside the home.
- make finding safe food time consuming.
- make the thought of daycare or school scary.
- make dining out and travelling much harder.
- are real and serious, but they're often misunderstood.
Food allergy moms often have different comfort zones which can cause confusion for you and others.