Work With Me
I'm an 11-year food allergy mom with a business degree. I have a loyal and engaged following and there are several ways I can offer value to your business. I'm always open to ideas too!
For Food Allergy Businesses and Companies:
- Sponsored Posts/Brand Ambassadorships: This can be a one-time post or an on-going relationship, based on your needs and goals.
- Recipe development: I can incorporate your product into a recipe that will make it shine!
- Reviews: My reviews are always honest and I will only recommend products I love. My reader's trust is my number one priority which is why working with me is good for your business too.
- Custom partnerships: I'm happy to discuss ideas that will create a mutually beneficial relationship. Let's talk about how we can help each other AND the food allergy community!
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about how we can work together soon.
Read my blog "How Food Allergies Can Improve Business Profits". Then let's chat about how your business can benefit by focusing on the food allergy crowd.
Here's what I know and believe:
- Living with food allergies is hard and can be isolating.
- Living with food allergies affects more than just the person diagnosed. It affects the whole family, friend groups and schools (aka communities).
- There is a lot of misinformation about food allergies which can divide people instead of bringing them together.
- Food allergic people and their communities thrive with support and education.
- Each person has value and they were made for one or several purposes. I believe that weaknesses (including food allergies) can become strengths to be used to live out that purpose.
- Teaching others and kids about food allergies (whether they have it or not) can make this world a better place.
I'm committed to:
- Creating services that help overwhelmed, stressed and busy moms.
- Educating with experience and scientifically based information about food allergies.
- Building family, school and friend communities for those with food allergies.
- Creating a community of food allergic moms who are positive, helpful and empathetic (to other allergies and non-food allergic).
- Improving the community between food allergy moms and non-food allergy moms.
- Certified AllerCoach
- Allergen Training for the Foodservice and Food Retail Industry by TrainCan, Inc
- Anaphylaxis in ChildCare Settings: What Staff/Caregivers Need to Know by Allergy Aware
- Anaphylaxis in the Community by Allergy Aware
- Anaphylaxis in Schools by Allergy Aware
- University of Calgary Bachelor of Commerce Degree
- Eleven years personal experience safely managing several severe food allergies