The winter has been so long this year! Thank goodness spring is on the horizon and Easter is around the corner. I thought it was time for a little spring re-fresh so I went looking for some new allergy-friendly baking recipes. I have to say I wasn't disappointed. So here are a few recipes you may want to try this Easter all courtesy of some of my colleagues at Food Bloggers of Canada. Don't they look good?
*Always double check recipes for safety based on your allergens.
Looking for egg-shaped treats?
1. Vegan Creme Eggs - Cadbury Copycat (wheat & gluten-free, nut-free, sesame-free, soy-free, egg-free, dairy-free). Courtesy of A Virtual Vegan.
2. Jello Devilled Eggs (egg-free, peanut-free, nut-free, soy-free, sesame-free, wheat & gluten-free). Courtesy of Clockwatching Tart.
3. Raw Chocolate Caramel Eggs (egg-free, dairy-free, soy-free, sesame-free, wheat & gluten-free, peanut-free, tree nut-free if Sunbutter is substituted). Courtesy of Occasionally Eggs.
4. Apple Pie Energy Balls (or make into egg shapes) (egg-free, milk-free, wheat & gluten-free, soy-free, sesame-free). Courtesy of Imagelicious.
Want a great cookie recipe to decorate with the kids?
1. Chocolate Sugar Cookies (egg-free, milk-free, peanut-free, nut-free). Courtesy of The Misfit Baker.
2. Sugar Cookies with Raspberry Icing (peanut-free, tree nut-free, milk-free). Courtesy of Allergy Girl Eats.
3. Swirl Sugar Cookies (milk-free, nut-free, peanut-free). Courtesy of Everyday Allergen-Free.
Looking for something special for Easter breakfast or brunch?
1. Five Ingredient Gluten Free Pancakes (wheat & gluten-free, milk-free, nut-free, peanut-free). Courtesy of Farm Girl City Chef.
2. Rhubarb Streusel Cake (peanut-free, nut-free, egg-free, milk-free, soy-free, sesame-free). Courtesy of Occasionally Eggs.
Mmmm. The options look so delicious! Let me know in the comments what you try and how it turned out!